If you love jokes, then the whole of this article will be a “catch.” No, reel-y, fishing jokes are quite funny when you have the humor for it. You can definitely crack them when catching fish with your buddies to pass the time while waiting for your target to bite. Here are the best fishing jokes for a good laugh.
15 Best Fishing Jokes
- What do you call the fish that won’t keep his mouth shut up? A big-mouthed bass!
- Why is it super easy to weigh fish? Because they have their own scales!
- Did you hear about the fight at the seafood restaurant? Two fish got battered!
- Where does a fisherman go to get his haircut? The bobber shop.
- Why did Noah not do much fishing on the ark? He had only two worms.
- Didn’t you see the no-fishing sign, son? I’m not fishing, sir. I’m teaching these worms how to swim!
- How do you communicate with a fish? Drop it a line!
- What did the fisherman tell the card magician? Take a cod, any cod.
- What is the world’s richest fish? A goldfish.
- Why can’t you tell a joke when ice fishing? Because it’ll crack you up!
- Where do fish sleep? In a river bed.
- What do you name a Sith Lord who likes to go fishing? Darth Wader.
- What did the fishermen say to the fish that swam away? “You bass-tard!”
- Why is fishing such a good business? The net profits.
- Why don’t fish play soccer? They’re afraid of the net.
Fishing is fun until you get in a tangle with the law. Make sure to have a sport fishing license when hunting in California waters, especially if you are 16 years of age or older. When you have your license and gear ready, packing some fishing jokes with you will help you make your trip fun and entertaining.
The Anglers Behind This Article: