Who says all good things take time? Maybe most, but definitely not all. Especially not these hearty and tasty mazemen ramen kits.
They are way too easy to make and way too tasty to pass up cooking.
Here’s an easy guide on preparing your Mazemen Ramen and how to add your own fixing for a more delectable twist.
Ramen Kit Inclusions
- Instructions– an easy guide to properly cooking your ramen noodles
- Udon or Ramen Noodles and Poached egg– pre-cooked egg for faster cooking
- Rendered bone marrow broth– a tasty blend to use as a heart for the sauce
- Allium Puree– a puree of roasted garlic, shallot, and onions added with a little bit of soy sauce for saltiness
- Homemade Chashu– a pork belly braised in soy sauce near in sake with a little bit of brown sugar
- Toppings– green onions, alfalfa sprouts, and roasted nori to add flavor and texture to your ramen
How to Cook Your Ramen Kit
Step 1. Clean noodle and egg kit
Wash the noodles and egg with running water to clear off impurities to make the ramen cleaner for boiling.
Step 2: Heating
First, fill your saucepan with water, put it over your lit stove or butane gas stove, and bring it to a boil.
Second, you can heat your cold bone marrow broth using a microwave, or you can warm the container in the water as you bring it to a boil.
Third, after the broth has warmed up and the water boiled, add your ramen noodles and egg to the boiling water. Remove the egg after two minutes and the noodles one minute after removing the egg.
Step 3: Egg, Broth, and Puree
Make sure to peel the poached egg carefully not to break it. Then, put your bone marrow broth with the cooked noodles and mix.
After mixing the broth and the noodles, dump the allium puree into the noodles, broth, and mix thoroughly. Get your poached egg and put it with the mixed noodles, and break it to mix the yolk.
Step 4: Toppings
Take out the homemade chashu, green onions, alfalfa sprouts, and the roasted nori, and arrange them how you like on top of the noodles for a tastier and prettier ramen finish.
Step 5: Add A Personal Twist
While this step is purely optional, you can add your own fixing to your hearty ramen with some of you catch uni, fried fish, and scallops to make it more filling.
The ramen blends well with its topping and even enhances when you add your own fixing to the ramen kits by my buddy, Matt. This is one way to use your catch for a filling meal paired with a glass of beer to enjoy a night’s rest or a weekend at home.