Shrek from the Noob Spearo Podcast joins us today to talk about his love for spearfishing, what it’s been like to interview so many legends, and what he wishes every spearo would consider.
If you’re a spearo then there’s a high likelihood that you’ve listened to the Noob Spearo podcast. Shrek is the host and does a fantastic job interviewing legends in the community…but I’ve yet to hear someone do a deep dive and interview him.
So if you’re a spearo, you’re in for a treat. Get to meet the man behind your favorite
In this episode we cover:
- Spearfishing as a form of active meditation by tapping into the parasympathetic nervous system
- Chat about dry aging fish
- A few of Shrek’s influences
- Spearfishing and death – tips for diver safety
- Jon’s near-death experience
- Why Shrek doesn’t want everyone to spearfish
Thank you, Shrek for coming on the podcast and sharing your wisdom. If you liked this conversation, be sure to reach out to him on Instagram or Facebook @noobspearo.
Wishing you all a happy New Year and an amazing 2021!
Also Listen to Dry Aging Fish 101 – Tips & How-Tos on the Cast & Spear Podcast
The Anglers Behind This Article: