The Knotless Knot is famous for carp fishing, especially when creating the Hair Rig. This allows the bait free of the hook allowing the best chance for the hook to penetrate the fish.
Recommended Practice Fishing Gear:
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 1 Inches
Tying the Knotless Knot
- Do a single overhand loop knot at the end of your line.
- Take the opposite end of your line and place it through the eye of the hook. You can make the loop end any length way from the hook as you’d like.
- If the eye of your hook has a sharp edge, then make sure you begin wrapping your end on the side that doesn’t have that edge; otherwise, your knot can be cut.
- Wrap your line down as many turns as you prefer, but generally at least five.
- Place the tag end of your line and put it back through the eye of your hook. Pull tight.
- Knotless Knots are great for tying hooks in series.
- The Knotless Knot is excellent for specific rigs that require a hook to be snelled.
- With the loop at the end of the knot behind the hook, you can attach different baits like boilies.
- With a fully-exposed hook, you can also self-hook a fish if tied correctly.
- If you don’t know how to tie a hair rig, then you risk the possibility of having the bait wrap around the mainline and rendering the Hair Rig useless.
- When tying a hook, make sure you do enough wraps to hold the shank.
- Snell Knot
- Egg Loop Knot
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to tie a carp hair rig?
A: Create an overhand loop fishing knot then put the tag end through the eye. Wrap the mono or thread around the shank at least five times, then fish the tag end back through the eye of the hook. Moisten and pull the loop end, and the tag end tight to secure it in its final resting position.
Q: How do you make knotless knots?
A: You make a knotless knot by doing a series of wraps over the tag end of the line that’s resting on the shank of the hook then locking down the other end by putting it through the eye of the hook.
Q: How do you tie a knotless hair rig?
A: Follow the fishing instructions above.
The Anglers Behind This Article: